UK: Heineken backs Strongbow Pear in TV push
The ad features Strongbow's trademark arrow
Heineken has launched a new TV advertising campaign in support of its latest cider brand in the UK.
The 30-second spot for Strongbow Pear will appear on screens nationwide from next Friday, Heineken said today (17 August). The ad will run for 12 weeks.
Heineken launched Strongbow Pear last month. The 4.8% abv cider is available on draught in the UK on-trade, and in 33cl bottles and 44cl cans in the off-trade.
“The launch advertisement will drive awareness of Strongbow Pear among our target audience of more than 4.7m 18- to 34-year-old men, who will see the ad in this initial burst,” said Heineken on-trade MD Lawson Mounstevens.
The ad shows a man shooting Strongbow's trademark arrow at a pear in the desert.
Heineken has a "low appetite" for China's mainstream beer sector and will continue to concentrate on the premium end of the market, the head of the Dutch brewer has said....
Asia Pacific Breweries is Heineken’s joint venture in Singapore, with a variety of brands and consumer beverages that enjoy prominence in their local markets. The venture is crucial to the firm's grow...
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch