UK: Heineken appoints new UK MD
Heineken has turned to a familiar face to head up its UK division
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its UK division in the wake of a management restructure.
David Forde, currently MD of Heineken's Ireland business, will take up the role in May, the brewer said today (15 February). It is a return to the post for Forde, as he previously held the MD role for Heineken UK between May 2007 and April 2009.
Forde will replace Stefan Orlowski, who has been appointed president of Heineken's American region. Orlowski's move was first announced last week as part of a management restructure for the Dutch brewer.
Forde started his career with Heineken in 1997, working for its Polish subsidiary Grupa Zwyiec for three years before taking the role of the group's global commerical development director.
Earlier this week, Heineken reported a single-digit rise in full-year sales and profits.
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research