UK: Heineken appoints new UK MD
Heineken has turned to a familiar face to head up its UK division
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its UK division in the wake of a management restructure.
David Forde, currently MD of Heineken's Ireland business, will take up the role in May, the brewer said today (15 February). It is a return to the post for Forde, as he previously held the MD role for Heineken UK between May 2007 and April 2009.
Forde will replace Stefan Orlowski, who has been appointed president of Heineken's American region. Orlowski's move was first announced last week as part of a management restructure for the Dutch brewer.
Forde started his career with Heineken in 1997, working for its Polish subsidiary Grupa Zwyiec for three years before taking the role of the group's global commerical development director.
Earlier this week, Heineken reported a single-digit rise in full-year sales and profits.
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer