UK: Heineken appoints new UK MD
Heineken has turned to a familiar face to head up its UK division
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its UK division in the wake of a management restructure.
David Forde, currently MD of Heineken's Ireland business, will take up the role in May, the brewer said today (15 February). It is a return to the post for Forde, as he previously held the MD role for Heineken UK between May 2007 and April 2009.
Forde will replace Stefan Orlowski, who has been appointed president of Heineken's American region. Orlowski's move was first announced last week as part of a management restructure for the Dutch brewer.
Forde started his career with Heineken in 1997, working for its Polish subsidiary Grupa Zwyiec for three years before taking the role of the group's global commerical development director.
Earlier this week, Heineken reported a single-digit rise in full-year sales and profits.
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Pernod launches pomegranate whisky drink
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research