UK: Heineken appoints new UK MD
Heineken has turned to a familiar face to head up its UK division
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its UK division in the wake of a management restructure.
David Forde, currently MD of Heineken's Ireland business, will take up the role in May, the brewer said today (15 February). It is a return to the post for Forde, as he previously held the MD role for Heineken UK between May 2007 and April 2009.
Forde will replace Stefan Orlowski, who has been appointed president of Heineken's American region. Orlowski's move was first announced last week as part of a management restructure for the Dutch brewer.
Forde started his career with Heineken in 1997, working for its Polish subsidiary Grupa Zwyiec for three years before taking the role of the group's global commerical development director.
Earlier this week, Heineken reported a single-digit rise in full-year sales and profits.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research