UK: Heineken appoints new UK MD
Heineken has turned to a familiar face to head up its UK division
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its UK division in the wake of a management restructure.
David Forde, currently MD of Heineken's Ireland business, will take up the role in May, the brewer said today (15 February). It is a return to the post for Forde, as he previously held the MD role for Heineken UK between May 2007 and April 2009.
Forde will replace Stefan Orlowski, who has been appointed president of Heineken's American region. Orlowski's move was first announced last week as part of a management restructure for the Dutch brewer.
Forde started his career with Heineken in 1997, working for its Polish subsidiary Grupa Zwyiec for three years before taking the role of the group's global commerical development director.
Earlier this week, Heineken reported a single-digit rise in full-year sales and profits.
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future