IRELAND: Heineken appoints new MD
The brewer's Ireland business has a new MD
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its Ireland business.
Maggie Timoney is taking on the role left vacant by David Forde, who became MD of Heineken UK in May. Forde switched roles as part of a management restructure announced by the brewer earlier this year.
Timoney, originally from Ireland, has served as chief people officer for Heineken's US business since 2010. Prior to that, she was was general manager at the brewer's Canada unit for four years.
Timoney began her career with Heineken in 1998 as the firm's national sales planning manager for the US. Before that, she was sales VP at Sound Distributing, an Anheuser-Busch wholesaler.
Back in August, Heineken announced a drop in first-half net profits.
Roland Pirmez was president of Asia Pacific Breweries before Heineken took full control of the joint venture in 2012. He now combines that role with heading up Heineken's Asia Pacific division. just-d...
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
The French unit of Heineken is set to invest EUR10m (US$13.8m) in one of its breweries in France....
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research