IRELAND: Heineken appoints new MD
The brewer's Ireland business has a new MD
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its Ireland business.
Maggie Timoney is taking on the role left vacant by David Forde, who became MD of Heineken UK in May. Forde switched roles as part of a management restructure announced by the brewer earlier this year.
Timoney, originally from Ireland, has served as chief people officer for Heineken's US business since 2010. Prior to that, she was was general manager at the brewer's Canada unit for four years.
Timoney began her career with Heineken in 1998 as the firm's national sales planning manager for the US. Before that, she was sales VP at Sound Distributing, an Anheuser-Busch wholesaler.
Back in August, Heineken announced a drop in first-half net profits.
Roland Pirmez was president of Asia Pacific Breweries before Heineken took full control of the joint venture in 2012. He now combines that role with heading up Heineken's Asia Pacific division. just-d...
Heineken, the world’s third largest brewer and leading cider producer, continued its aggressive acquisitive expansion in 2012 with the purchase of Asia Pacific Breweries. This profile considers the ex...
The French unit of Heineken is set to invest EUR10m (US$13.8m) in one of its breweries in France....
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
Heineken is making efforts to improve its business in the key US market and support sluggish consumption through product innovation, including Indio in June 2012 and Amstel Wheat and Tecate Michelada ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report