IRELAND: Heineken appoints new MD
The brewer's Ireland business has a new MD
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its Ireland business.
Maggie Timoney is taking on the role left vacant by David Forde, who became MD of Heineken UK in May. Forde switched roles as part of a management restructure announced by the brewer earlier this year.
Timoney, originally from Ireland, has served as chief people officer for Heineken's US business since 2010. Prior to that, she was was general manager at the brewer's Canada unit for four years.
Timoney began her career with Heineken in 1998 as the firm's national sales planning manager for the US. Before that, she was sales VP at Sound Distributing, an Anheuser-Busch wholesaler.
Back in August, Heineken announced a drop in first-half net profits.
Roland Pirmez was president of Asia Pacific Breweries before Heineken took full control of the joint venture in 2012. He now combines that role with heading up Heineken's Asia Pacific division. just-d...
Heineken do Brasil Comercial’s strategic direction became more aggressive in 2012. The company invested in new product launches and marketing and advertising campaigns to attract the attention of cons...
The French unit of Heineken is set to invest EUR10m (US$13.8m) in one of its breweries in France....
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
"The Future of the Wine Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company researc...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research