IRELAND: Heineken appoints new MD
The brewer's Ireland business has a new MD
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its Ireland business.
Maggie Timoney is taking on the role left vacant by David Forde, who became MD of Heineken UK in May. Forde switched roles as part of a management restructure announced by the brewer earlier this year.
Timoney, originally from Ireland, has served as chief people officer for Heineken's US business since 2010. Prior to that, she was was general manager at the brewer's Canada unit for four years.
Timoney began her career with Heineken in 1998 as the firm's national sales planning manager for the US. Before that, she was sales VP at Sound Distributing, an Anheuser-Busch wholesaler.
Back in August, Heineken announced a drop in first-half net profits.
Roland Pirmez was president of Asia Pacific Breweries before Heineken took full control of the joint venture in 2012. He now combines that role with heading up Heineken's Asia Pacific division. just-d...
The French unit of Heineken is set to invest EUR10m (US$13.8m) in one of its breweries in France....
Sales of fruit-flavoured cider in the UK have more than doubled in the last two years, ahead of the overall category, with growth expected to continue, according to market researchers....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends