IRELAND: Heineken appoints new MD
The brewer's Ireland business has a new MD
Heineken has appointed a new managing director for its Ireland business.
Maggie Timoney is taking on the role left vacant by David Forde, who became MD of Heineken UK in May. Forde switched roles as part of a management restructure announced by the brewer earlier this year.
Timoney, originally from Ireland, has served as chief people officer for Heineken's US business since 2010. Prior to that, she was was general manager at the brewer's Canada unit for four years.
Timoney began her career with Heineken in 1998 as the firm's national sales planning manager for the US. Before that, she was sales VP at Sound Distributing, an Anheuser-Busch wholesaler.
Back in August, Heineken announced a drop in first-half net profits.
Roland Pirmez was president of Asia Pacific Breweries before Heineken took full control of the joint venture in 2012. He now combines that role with heading up Heineken's Asia Pacific division. just-d...
This is the first in a new series of short reports from just-drinks. These profiles will bring together all of just-drinks' coverage of a major development involving some of the leading players in the...
The French unit of Heineken is set to invest EUR10m (US$13.8m) in one of its breweries in France....
"The Future of the Wine Market in New Zealand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company researc...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
"The Future of the Wine Market in Ukraine to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research. T...
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report