FRANCE: Heineken appoints distribution unit head
Heineken switches Roubaud from Belgium to France
Marc Roubaud is the new president of Heineken’s French distribution subsidiary, France Boissons.
The post has been held an interim basis by Frans Eusman since the departure of José-Pires Gomes last year.
For the past six years, Roubaud, 51, has headed Heineken's business in Belgium.
France Boissons employs almost 3,000 staff.
The second round-up in our Review of the Year series sees Ben Cooper consider a busy 12 months for our soft drink brethren....
M&A activity within the beer sector this year has been limited to just the one big transaction, in Mexico. Larry Nelson believes, however, that 2010 could have served as the calm before the storm, wit...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends