FRANCE: Heineken appoints distribution unit head
Heineken switches Roubaud from Belgium to France
Marc Roubaud is the new president of Heineken’s French distribution subsidiary, France Boissons.
The post has been held an interim basis by Frans Eusman since the departure of José-Pires Gomes last year.
For the past six years, Roubaud, 51, has headed Heineken's business in Belgium.
France Boissons employs almost 3,000 staff.
The second round-up in our Review of the Year series sees Ben Cooper consider a busy 12 months for our soft drink brethren....
M&A activity within the beer sector this year has been limited to just the one big transaction, in Mexico. Larry Nelson believes, however, that 2010 could have served as the calm before the storm, wit...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research