FRANCE: Heineken appoints distribution unit head
Heineken switches Roubaud from Belgium to France
Marc Roubaud is the new president of Heineken’s French distribution subsidiary, France Boissons.
The post has been held an interim basis by Frans Eusman since the departure of José-Pires Gomes last year.
For the past six years, Roubaud, 51, has headed Heineken's business in Belgium.
France Boissons employs almost 3,000 staff.
The second round-up in our Review of the Year series sees Ben Cooper consider a busy 12 months for our soft drink brethren....
M&A activity within the beer sector this year has been limited to just the one big transaction, in Mexico. Larry Nelson believes, however, that 2010 could have served as the calm before the storm, wit...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team