UK: Heering introduces coffee liqueur extension
The owner of the Danish Heering Cherry liqueur plans to introduce a coffee-flavoured line extension to the brand.
Speaking today (4 June), the company behind Heering Cherry, Peter F Heering, said that the new extension, called Heering Coffee, will be a blend of rum, coffee and cacao, with only natural ingredients, no additives or artificial colouring.
The liqueur will be introduced this month during the UK Bar Show. The brand willl be distributed in the UK by Amathus, the company that already distributes the Heering Cherry line. The UK launch will be followed by a 'world tour', with the company targeting 100 markets "in the near future".
Angostura Holdings has made a friendly bid for a major stake in the parent company of rum producer Wray & Nephew....
Skyy Spirits has entered into two distribution deals with the Scotch whisky distiller Morrison Bowmore Distillers Ltd and Compañía Licorera de Nicaragua....
Corby Distilleries has posted a severe slide in net profit for its first quarter....
India is the largest market for Bacardi superior rum, and this success has motivated Bacardi-Martini India to launch Bacardi Apple in Mumbai, to be rolled out nationwide....
The Patrón Spirits Company has acquired the global distribution rights of the Ultimat vodka portfolio from Adamba Imports International....
Two former senior drinks executives have set up a new company in the US and bought a vodka brand. Mark Teasdale, formerly MD of William Grant and Sons North America, and Michael Cheek, who was previou...
Rum producers from French overseas departments (counties) have been given a 50% tax break on excise duty charged on sales within mainland France, stretching until December 2012....
Maxxium has added Cruzan Single Barrel Estate Rum to its portfolio and will distribute the brand across the UK market for the first time....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets