US: Hedges Family Estate signs V2 Wine distribution deal
Washington state's Hedges Family Estate has handed its US distribution to V2 Wine Group with immediate effect.
V2 will also provide marketing and sales services under the agreement, the companies said yesterday (2 April). The family-owned Hedges, which owns Hedges, CMS and the HIP brands, produces wines from the Red Mountain appellation in Washington.
“We believe Hedges is the next big thing in Washington wines and holds tremendous untapped potential in the market,” said Dan Leese, V2 Wine Group's president.
V2 Wine Group now represents 11 wine brands in the North American marketplace.
In September, the company agreed a sales and marketing deal with West Coast Wine Partners to handle US distribution of brands from West Coast's Sonoma-based Valley of the Moon and Lake Sonoma wineries.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research