US: Hedges Family Estate signs V2 Wine distribution deal
Washington state's Hedges Family Estate has handed its US distribution to V2 Wine Group with immediate effect.
V2 will also provide marketing and sales services under the agreement, the companies said yesterday (2 April). The family-owned Hedges, which owns Hedges, CMS and the HIP brands, produces wines from the Red Mountain appellation in Washington.
“We believe Hedges is the next big thing in Washington wines and holds tremendous untapped potential in the market,” said Dan Leese, V2 Wine Group's president.
V2 Wine Group now represents 11 wine brands in the North American marketplace.
In September, the company agreed a sales and marketing deal with West Coast Wine Partners to handle US distribution of brands from West Coast's Sonoma-based Valley of the Moon and Lake Sonoma wineries.
Global Wine Market to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
The industry report Global Wine Market to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for wine in the wor...read more
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban