US: Hedges Family Estate signs V2 Wine distribution deal
Washington state's Hedges Family Estate has handed its US distribution to V2 Wine Group with immediate effect.
V2 will also provide marketing and sales services under the agreement, the companies said yesterday (2 April). The family-owned Hedges, which owns Hedges, CMS and the HIP brands, produces wines from the Red Mountain appellation in Washington.
“We believe Hedges is the next big thing in Washington wines and holds tremendous untapped potential in the market,” said Dan Leese, V2 Wine Group's president.
V2 Wine Group now represents 11 wine brands in the North American marketplace.
In September, the company agreed a sales and marketing deal with West Coast Wine Partners to handle US distribution of brands from West Coast's Sonoma-based Valley of the Moon and Lake Sonoma wineries.
Global Wine Market to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
The industry report Global Wine Market to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for wine in the wor...read more
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets