SPAIN: Hebe plans €15m investment
Hebe, which already operates the Bodegas y Vinedos del Jaro, Bodegas y Vinedos de Cal Grau and Vinedos del Sayago wineries, is primarily focused on producing wines at the upper end of the market, in the €20 to €120 per bottle range, and it is believed that the new investments will also be in this area of the market.
Hebe is based in Andalucia but has wine operations in a variety of regions including the Ribera del Duero in northern Spain, the Priorat denomination in northeastern Spain and Toro in the west of the country.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future