US: Heaven Hill wraps up brands for Christmas
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched four gift sets to push its leading brands in the US in readiness for Christmas.
The company said today (5 September) that it plans to promote its Hypnotiq, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage Bourbon and O'Mara's Irish Country Cream Liqueur in preparation for the festive season.
The Hpnotiq set will include a pair of Victor Martini glasses and a 750 ml bottle of the blue cocktail, outfitted in a silver box with a clear front.
Heaven Hill's Pama Pomegranate Liqueur will be packaged with a Champagne flute, and O'Mara's Irish Country Cream 750 ml and 1.5 litre gifts sets will feature two branded glasses and a recipe book. Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage Bourbon, meanwhile, will include a bottle of the 1997 Vintage and include a silver tube for cigars and another 2oz tube for the Bourbon.
Heaven Hill Distilleries director of marketing Kate Latts said: "Each year we strive to offer great gift sets for consumers during the busy gift-giving season. As a result, we think these gift sets offer some of the best and most impactful value-added items in the business."
Heaven Hill recently released the first edition of its limited annual series of aged American whisky, the Parker's Heritage Collection. The whisky, which will roll out across the US this month and next, will retail at US$80 for a 750ml bottle.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is celebrating a production milestone for its Jim Beam Bourbon brand....
Anheuser-Busch has posted a steady lift in sales and profit for 2007....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has formed a joint venture with the Mexican spirits company Tierra de Agaves....
The Reformed Spirits Company has switched distributors for its Martin Miller's gin and Martin Miller's Westbourne Strength gin brands in the US....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends