US: Heaven Hill unveils Two Fingers revamp
Heaven Hill Distilleries has unveiled a new package design for its Two Fingers Tequila line.
The new Two Fingers redesign includes a clear bottle and a more "streamlined" black label featuring a Blue Agave plant, the company said today (4 September).
"We wanted to maintain the black iconography but make it more contemporary," said Reid Hafer, senior brand manager for Two Fingers at Heaven Hill.
Along with the new design, point of sale material has been developed to support the new look featuring the tagline, "It Takes Two".
A raft of recent reports looking at the US spirits market have suggested that, while times are tough in the country, they could be a whole lot worse. Chris Mercer takes a closer look at the numbers t...
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
A new dedicated sales force and new product development will drive long-term growth for Beam Global Spirits & Wine, according to Bruce Carbonari, CEO of the Beam parent firm Fortune Brands....
Fortune Brands chief executive Bruce Carbonari has said he remains confident that the group's spirits arm, Beam Global Spirits & Wine, can ride out recession, despite a tumble in sales and profit....
Constellation Brands is set to target "cleaning up" its portfolio going forward....
AV Brands has appointed a vice president for its western region in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has signed a new distribution deal with Southern Wine & Spirits of America....
Brown-Forman is rolling out a 100% blue agave addition to its el Jimador Tequila line in the US....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch