US: Heaven Hill unveils Two Fingers revamp
Heaven Hill Distilleries has unveiled a new package design for its Two Fingers Tequila line.
The new Two Fingers redesign includes a clear bottle and a more "streamlined" black label featuring a Blue Agave plant, the company said today (4 September).
"We wanted to maintain the black iconography but make it more contemporary," said Reid Hafer, senior brand manager for Two Fingers at Heaven Hill.
Along with the new design, point of sale material has been developed to support the new look featuring the tagline, "It Takes Two".
A raft of recent reports looking at the US spirits market have suggested that, while times are tough in the country, they could be a whole lot worse. Chris Mercer takes a closer look at the numbers t...
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
A new dedicated sales force and new product development will drive long-term growth for Beam Global Spirits & Wine, according to Bruce Carbonari, CEO of the Beam parent firm Fortune Brands....
Fortune Brands chief executive Bruce Carbonari has said he remains confident that the group's spirits arm, Beam Global Spirits & Wine, can ride out recession, despite a tumble in sales and profit....
Constellation Brands is set to target "cleaning up" its portfolio going forward....
AV Brands has appointed a vice president for its western region in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has signed a new distribution deal with Southern Wine & Spirits of America....
Brown-Forman is rolling out a 100% blue agave addition to its el Jimador Tequila line in the US....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites