US: Heaven Hill unveils POS support for Whaler’s rum
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a new POS campaign to support the recent package redesign of its Whaler's rum brand.
The company said today (26 March) that the theme for the campaign is "tropical and upscale" and uses the tagline 'This Way to Paradise'. The POS will include a case card, flavoured shelf talker, original shelf talker, shelf strips, floor bin and table tent bar card, the company said.
Whaler's associate brand manager, Brittany Blevins, said: "With the direction of the brand evolving, this new campaign is more in line with the new, upscale packaging. The POS will also provide more differentiation of the Whaler's flavours from the original, more traditional rums."
Amidst the doom and despond of the economic downturn, Diageo demonstrated its power and resilience by turning in full-year sales and profit growth. In the first of a special, two-part just-drinks inte...
It's been a tough week for global distributor Maxxium, whose future now hangs in the balance following deals to secure the departures of Pernod Ricard and Rémy Cointreau last week....
Vodka is the drink of the moment in the Dominican Republic, growing 50% in 2007 according to recent research from the IWSR....
Vodka is soon to take over from Scotch whisky as the most consumed spirit in the UK. But Chris Losh sees its success as a triumph of marketing over substance, and wonders whether consumer interest can...
Diageo has lined up the rollout of a limited edition variant from its Bundaberg stable in Australia....
The Bacardi Group has expanded its deal with the Y&R advertising agency to include Bacardi Flavors and Bacardi Gold Rum....
Bacardi has hailed the success of its latest promotional push in the UK on-trade....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has secured a US licensing agreement with the owners of Tabasco brand Spicy Tequila....
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Spirit Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts