US: Heaven Hill unveils national Hpnotiq ads
Heaven Hill Distilleries, the country's biggest family-owned distiller, is launching its first national print ad campaign for Hpnotiq. The three-dimensional ads will appear in the June issues of Architectural Digest, W Magazine and Variety V Life before expanding to Vanity Fair, Wine Spectator and other publications.
The company has until now relied on a "multi-faceted grassroots" marketing effort to introduce Hpnotiq, which sold about 615,000 cases in 2003, according to Impact.
"The move to the next level for Hpnotiq will build on the established foundation of success," said Justin Ames, the brand's senior marketing manager. "The unique ad campaign will mark the beginning of a focused effort to broaden the exposure of the brand at both retail and on-premise."
Keller Crescent of Evansville, Indiana, created the multi-million dollar campaign.
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research