US: Heaven Hill unveils national Hpnotiq ads
Heaven Hill Distilleries, the country's biggest family-owned distiller, is launching its first national print ad campaign for Hpnotiq. The three-dimensional ads will appear in the June issues of Architectural Digest, W Magazine and Variety V Life before expanding to Vanity Fair, Wine Spectator and other publications.
The company has until now relied on a "multi-faceted grassroots" marketing effort to introduce Hpnotiq, which sold about 615,000 cases in 2003, according to Impact.
"The move to the next level for Hpnotiq will build on the established foundation of success," said Justin Ames, the brand's senior marketing manager. "The unique ad campaign will mark the beginning of a focused effort to broaden the exposure of the brand at both retail and on-premise."
Keller Crescent of Evansville, Indiana, created the multi-million dollar campaign.
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World