US: Heaven Hill unveils national Hpnotiq ads
Heaven Hill Distilleries, the country's biggest family-owned distiller, is launching its first national print ad campaign for Hpnotiq. The three-dimensional ads will appear in the June issues of Architectural Digest, W Magazine and Variety V Life before expanding to Vanity Fair, Wine Spectator and other publications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit