US: Heaven Hill revamps Hpnotiq packaging
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to launch a package revamp this spring for its Hpnotiq liqueur.
The redesign is to coincide with a new "Girls Night Out" marketing programme, the company said today (20 March).
The bottle will include a "clean" presentation of the brand name and ingredients, highlighted by the Hpnotiq swirl.
The back of the bottle will provide suggestions for use and a variety of cocktail suggestions. The update will maintain the frosted blue ACL-decorated glass and will be made across all product sizes.
"Hpnotiq has enjoyed wonderful growth since we acquired it in 2003," said Justin Ames, senior brand manager. "We took this opportunity to evolve our marketing direction and the product design. As a result, we have highlighted the most identifiable characteristics without compromising key equities. "
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Honey Reserve Kentucky Liqueur....
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to release the third edition of its Parker's Heritage Collection in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up the off-trade launch of a range of pre-mixed cocktails in the US....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research