US: Heaven Hill launches grape-flavoured vodka
Heaven Hill Distilleries has added a grape-flavoured vodka to its Burnett's stable.
The US distiller said yesterday (20 July) that the launch of Burnett's Grape Vodka means that there are 13 flavours in the range, the largest in the category. The last to be launched was a peach variety in January.
"Burnett's actively seeks new flavours to capture the consumer desire for cocktail experimentation and exploration," said Reid Hafer, brand manager for Burnett's. "Burnett's is on the competitive vanguard of high quality flavours, as a result."
Family-owned Heaven Hill Distilleries produces a range of spirits that also includes HPNOTIQ liqueur, PAMA pomegranate liqueur and aperitif brand Dubonnet.
Diageo is targeting Absolut vodka in India with the launch of a "super-premium" Smirnoff variant next month....
Drinks Americas Holdings is taking its super-premium Trump vodka out of the US for the first time....
Rémy Cointreau has posted its figures for the first nine months of its financial year....
Drinks Americas Holdings has rolled out its super-premium Trump vodka to the US state of Nevada....
Central European Distribution Corporation is on the hunt for the remaining shares in Polish vodka company Polmos Bialystok that it does not already own. The US-based company confirmed yesterday (16 Ja...
The Wine Group has insisted it is "extremely confident" that an appeal from V&S Group over the rights to the Golden Gate wine brand will fail....
Drinks Americas Holdings has confirmed the appointment of a corporate controller....
Norwegian wine and spirits group Arcus is mulling a takeover bid for Sweden's V&S Group, just-drinks can reveal....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research