US: Heaven Hill gives Pama ad push
Heaven Hill Distilleries is about to launch a consumer and trade media campaign for its Pama Pomegranate Liqueur.
The campaign, announced yesterday (11 October), will run from next month through to October 2007 and includes placements in GQ, InStyle, Vanity Fair and Vogue. Consumer insertions will feature a scent strip, much like perfume ads, with the scent of Pama in a campaign titled, 'Pomegranate Perfected.'
"This is a natural step in order to build greater exposure and, of course, support promotional and sales programmes in the market," said Reid Hafer, brand manager for Pama. "The total campaign will drive exposure to a circulation in excess of 5m consumers with each insertion and include value-added promotional opportunities to enhance consumer PR activities."
The trade ad campaign will cover publications dedicated to both retail and on-premise spirits business.
The liqueur will be celebrating its first anniversary next month. The 17% abv drink is available at US$24.99 for 750ml.
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to expand another of its facilities in the US....
US spirits group Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced the appointment of Jessica Butt as on-trade area manager for the New York area....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced an addition to its sales team in the US. Dan Fornero, who has previously worked for E&J Gallo and Pernod Ricard, has become area manager for Indiana....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has been given the green light to expand its Kentucky-based distillery....
US spirits group Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched yet another addition to its stable of flavoured vodkas....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has added a pomegranate liqueur to its DeKuyper portfolio in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has changed production and distribution of its White Satin gin brand....
Heaven Hill Distilleries is celebrating the first birthday of its pomegranate liqueur by adding to the brand's range of sizes....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends