US: Heaven Hill gets distillery expansion okay
Heaven Hill Distilleries has been given the green light to expand its Kentucky-based distillery.
The US spirits group said yesterday (22 February) that the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority has approved economic incentives to fund the expansion of its Bernheim distillery in Louisville.
Heaven Hills plans to add a grain handling system, a mash cooker and fermenters to the site. The plans would also increase both the square footage and the output of the distillery by approximately 40%, the company noted.
"We are both proud and excited to be planning this major expansion to our Bernheim Distillery facility in Louisville," said Heaven Hill president Max Shapira. "This investment in the future of our company is true evidence of our confidence in the economic vitality of the community, and of our confidence in our industry, our brands and our business."
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up another flavour variant for its Burnett's vodka portfolio....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has redesigned its labelling for its Whaler's Hawaiian-style rum line....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has acquired the Mohawk domestic distilled spirits portfolio in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has signed up with Excelsior Imports to become the international distributor of its Brazilian Cachaça rum, Água Luca....
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to expand another of its facilities in the US....
US spirits group Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced the appointment of Jessica Butt as on-trade area manager for the New York area....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced an addition to its sales team in the US. Dan Fornero, who has previously worked for E&J Gallo and Pernod Ricard, has become area manager for Indiana....
US spirits group Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched yet another addition to its stable of flavoured vodkas....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future