US: Heaven Hill Distilleries unveils Burnett’s vodka push
The campaign will cross print and digital
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched a “multi-million dollar” ad campaign for its Burnett’s vodka and flavoured vodka range in the US.
The Kentucky-based company said this week the ads, set to appear in print and digital formats, will focus on “fun occasions” with friends and family. “The message and tone of the campaign speak to the fun-loving and social Burnett’s fan,” a spokesperson said.
The print ads will target consumers through Cosmopolitan, US Weekly, People Country and OK!, while the digital campaign includes Break.com, Thechive.com, Facebook, Tumblr and a mobile app.
In May, Heaven Hill increased its Burnett's flavoured vodka portfolio to 37 with the launch of Ruby Red Grapefruit, Mango Pineapple and Red Berry.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced the release of this year's iteration of its Parker's Heritage Collection....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during July 2014. Summary ...
Heaven Hill Distilleries has released a limited-edition, 23-year-old expression of its Elijah Craig Bourbon brand....
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the la...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research