Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Trybox Series
Click through to see Heaven Hills' Trybox series
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Trybox Series
Category - Spirits, new make whiskies, 62.5% abv
Available - From May
Location - US, in “most markets across the country”
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 75cl bottle, packaged three to a case
The first two releases in the series will be New Make, which, if barrel-aged would become a straight Bourbon, and Rye New Make. Future releases will include other varieties of American straight whiskey as new make. Heaven Hill claims to be the only American whiskey producer that distils Bourbon, rye, corn and wheat whiskeys.
The Trybox series is named after the copper and glass 'tasting station' where new-make whiskey flows off the still.
US-based Heaven Hill Distilleries has confirmed the appointment of a regional manager in the south-west of the country....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends