Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Red State, Blue State Bourbon
Click through to view Heaven Hill Distilleries' Red State, Blue State Bourbon
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Red State, Blue State Bourbon
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, 40% abv
Available - From January
Location - US, primarily in the off-trade
Price - RRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Heaven Hill Distilleries is set to launch a straight Bourbon whiskey in the US, in two different bottles, each in the colours of the country's two main political parties.
Red State and Blue State will both be available in the country from January, in time for next year's presidential election. The company will also make a donation to the Veterans of Foreign Wars Foundation for every LDA consumer that 'likes' Red State or Blue State Bourbon on Facebook.
Heaven Hill also said that it will be gathering statistics on sales by market to see if Bourbon preference correlates to voting patterns.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL