US: Heaven Hill Distilleries gives Evan Williams consumer cooking push
Click through to view the Evan Williams cooking neck-tag
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up a consumer promotion for its Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey brand in the US.
The company said yesterday (18 August) that the 'Grill with the Greats' campaign will run until mid-October, offering consumers a top prize of an expenses-paid trip to its heritage centre in Bardstown, Kentucky, a private dinner with celebrity chef Grady Spears and Heaven Hill master distillers Parker and Craig Beam, and a large Big Green Egg cooker. The male-targeted competition will be advertised using retail display point of sale, on-the bottle neckers and print advertising in national consumer magazines and web and social media.
Print ads and sweepstakes information will also appear in national men’s publications like Maxim, Sports Illustrated and Rolling Stone, as well as on the Evan Williams website and Facebook page, and the Big Green Egg website and Facebook page.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research