US: Heaven Hill Distilleries gives Evan Williams consumer cooking push
Click through to view the Evan Williams cooking neck-tag
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up a consumer promotion for its Evan Williams Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey brand in the US.
The company said yesterday (18 August) that the 'Grill with the Greats' campaign will run until mid-October, offering consumers a top prize of an expenses-paid trip to its heritage centre in Bardstown, Kentucky, a private dinner with celebrity chef Grady Spears and Heaven Hill master distillers Parker and Craig Beam, and a large Big Green Egg cooker. The male-targeted competition will be advertised using retail display point of sale, on-the bottle neckers and print advertising in national consumer magazines and web and social media.
Print ads and sweepstakes information will also appear in national men’s publications like Maxim, Sports Illustrated and Rolling Stone, as well as on the Evan Williams website and Facebook page, and the Big Green Egg website and Facebook page.
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research