Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Single Barrel 2004 Vintage Bourbon
Click though to view the 2004 vintage
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Single Barrel 2004 Vintage Bourbon
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, 43.3% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$26.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Heaven Hill Distilleries
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up the launch of the latest version of Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage Bourbon.
The 2004 variant is “a bit more assertive and bold than in years past, as consumer tastes seem to be leaning more toward robust whiskeys”, Heaven Hill said. Each bottle is marked with the date that it was placed in oak and bottled, in addition to the serial number of the single barrel from which it was drawn.
Roust Inc took over distribution of Heaven Hills' Bourbon portfolio in Russia after the Russian Standard owner acquired the listings from its subsidiary the Whitehall Group in November.
Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during July 2014. Summary ...
Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during May 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the la...
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends