Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Single Barrel 2004 Vintage Bourbon
Click though to view the 2004 vintage
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Single Barrel 2004 Vintage Bourbon
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, 43.3% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - US$26.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Heaven Hill Distilleries
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up the launch of the latest version of Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage Bourbon.
The 2004 variant is “a bit more assertive and bold than in years past, as consumer tastes seem to be leaning more toward robust whiskeys”, Heaven Hill said. Each bottle is marked with the date that it was placed in oak and bottled, in addition to the serial number of the single barrel from which it was drawn.
Roust Inc took over distribution of Heaven Hills' Bourbon portfolio in Russia after the Russian Standard owner acquired the listings from its subsidiary the Whitehall Group in November.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends