Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur
Click through to view Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur
Category - Spirits, liqueur, apple-cider, 17% abv
Available - Shipping in August, on shelves September and November
Location - US, nation-wide, off-trade
Price - SRP US$11.99 per 75cl
Heaven Hill Distilleries has launched another limited-run spirits line.
Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur is a bourbon-based apple-cider liqueur and will only be on shelves in September and November. The drink uses Evan Williams Bourbon, the second-best selling bourbon in the US after Jim Beam, the company said.
In July last year, Heaven Hill launched Fulton’s Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur, a 12.5% abv pumpkin-flavoured liqueur.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report