Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Cinerator Hot Cinnamon Flavoured Whiskey
Click through to view Heaven Hill Distilleries' Cinerator Hot Cinnamon Flavoured Whiskey
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Cinerator Hot Cinnamon Flavoured Whiskey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, US, flavoured, 45.5% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, nation-wide, on- and off-trade
Price - SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle; also available in 50cl and one-litre sizes
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to launch a cinnamon-flavoured whiskey to tap into demand for spicy drinks.
Cinerator Hot Cinnamon Flavoured Whiskey will be supported with POS featuring the headline “Some Like It Shot”, Heaven Hill said today (12 April). “Bold and exciting whiskey flavours, in particular, are some of the strongest new products in the market,” Cinerator brand manager Hannah Venhoff said.
Last year, Heaven Hill launched Evan Williams Apple Orchard Seasonal Liqueur in the US.
Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc. will launch Cinerator Hot Cinnamon Flavored Whiskey in May. This growing segment of the liqueur category has been stoked by consumers’ interest in all things spicy and hot. Cinerator fuses hot cinnamon flavor with the smoothness of American Whiskey in a 91.1 proof liqueur. Served as a chilled shot or mixed, the growing sub-category of spicy and hot products has set the industry aflame.
Cinerator adds a dramatic look and added kick at 91.1 proof to this highly sought after segment of liqueurs. Consumers will be drawn to the stand out look of a red hot label set ablaze by flames and packaging which is a clear and modern representation of the product attributes. Available both on-premise and at retail and with an approachable price point, the result is a new product with just the right amount of attitude at a time when flavors, specifically flavored whiskeys, are on fire.
“Flavor innovation across all categories is at a fever pitch,” said Hannah Venhoff, Brand Manager for Cinerator Hot Cinnamon Flavored Whiskey. “Bold and exciting whiskey flavors, in particular, are some of the strongest new products in the market with total volume now exceeding 1,000,000 cases. Cinerator will be a tremendous new addition to that growing category. The brand has a great look and fiery essence captured in an array of branded POS.”
The brand will be supported with POS featuring the headline “Some Like It Shot” that includes a subtle “So Hot” reference, as well. The eye-catching positioning challenges consumers and invites them to enjoy a unique whiskey experience.
Cinerator Hot Cinnamon Flavored Whiskey is available nationally in 1L, 750ml and 50ml sizes at 45.55% alc./vol. (91.1 proof). The suggested retail price is $14.99 for a 750ml.
Original source: Company Release
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015