Product Launch – US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Christian Brothers Honey Brandy
Click through to see Heaven Hill's Christian Brothers Honey Brandy
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Christian Brothers Honey Brandy
Category - Spirits, brandy, US, honey-flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - Not specified
Christian Brothers Honey will be available in the traditional Christian Brothers’ cathedral bottle with a gold label and iconography including a bear silhouette and honey comb background.
Heaven Hill's portfolio also includes Burnett’s vodkas and gin and Hpnotiq liqueur.
US-based Heaven Hill Distilleries has confirmed the appointment of a regional manager in the south-west of the country....
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research