Product Launch - UK: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Burnett’s Flavoured Vodka Ruby Red Grapefruit, Mango Pineapple and Red Berry
Click through to view the new vodkas
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Burnett’s Flavoured Vodka Ruby Red Grapefruit, Mango Pineapple and Red Berry
Category - Spirits, vodka, 30-35% abv
Available - From next month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$10.99 per 75cl bottle
Heaven Hill Distilleries has expanded its flavoured vodka portfolio with three extensions in its Burnett’s range.
The new flavours - Ruby Red Grapefruit, Mango Pineapple and Red Berry - increase the Burnett’s flavoured portfolio to 37, Heaven Hill said today (28 April). The range, which will arrive 12 months after Heaven Hill launched Burnett’s Blackberry and Tropical Fruit Vodka, is available in 1.75-litre, one-litre, 75cl and 5cl sizes.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch