Product Launch - US: Heaven Hill Distilleries' Burnett’s Blackberry and Tropical Fruit Vodka
Click through to view Heaven Hill Distilleries' Burnett’s Blackberry and Tropical Fruit Vodka
Heaven Hill Distilleries' Burnett’s Blackberry and Tropical Fruit
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$10.99 per 75cl bottle
Heaven Hill Distilleries has expanded its flavoured vodka portfolio.
Burnett’s Blackberry and Tropical Fruit Flavoured Vodkas will be available in 1.75-litre, 1-litre, 75cl, and 5cl sizes. The launch will be backed by point-of-sale for floor displays and shelf facings, as well as sales education materials.
Last week, Heaven Hill said it will update the packaging for its O’Mara’s Irish cream liqueur.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"