US: Heaven Hill Distilleries brings in new logistics head
Heaven Hill has a new recruit
Heaven Hill Distilleries has appointed a new supply chain director.
Cindy Mouser will manage supply chain logistics for the Kentucky-based spirits producer, Heaven Hill said yesterday (26 June). It was not immediately clear who Mouser is replacing.
“We are very pleased to have someone with Cindy’s experience and working knowledge of planning, materials management and logistics best in class practices,” said Heaven Hill's VP of operations, Joe Fraser.
Mouser previously worked for Tower International and Logan Aluminum, both based in Kentucky.
Last month, Heaven Hill said it will update the packaging for its O’Mara’s Irish cream liqueur.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets