US: Heaven Hill beefs up US sales force
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced an addition to its sales team in the US.
The company confirmed yesterday (5 March) that Dan Fornero has become area manager for Indiana. Fornero, who will manage on- and off-premise sales activities in the state, will report to Bruce Jacobson, regional manager for Heaven Hill.
"Dan Fornero is a valuable new addition to the Heaven Hill Distilleries sales force," said Steve Feller, director of North American sales. "Dan's familiarity with Heaven Hill's mission and portfolio make him an ideal fit for our goals as a sales organisation. We look forward to the knowledge he can deliver in a growing market."
Last month, Heaven Hill was given the okay to expand its distillery in Kentucky. The company expects output from the facility to increase by around 40%.
Pernod Ricard has updated the packaging across its Champagne Perrier-Jouët range....
Corby Distilleries has posted figures for its 2006-2007 fiscal year....
Pernod Ricard's chief executive Pierre Pringuet has attended meetings with politicians on a recent trip to Sweden, suggesting that the French company remains interested in buying its rival Vin & Sprit...
Pernod Ricard lobbied the federal government on US trade legislation to the tune of US$640,000 in the early part of the year, according to public records....
The Hardy Wine Company has announced an overhaul involving restructuring its company as well as further expansion....
Vin & Sprit has posted a slight lift in its half-year figures, despite a hammering from exchange rate fluctuations....
Pernod Ricard has said it remains confident that the issuance of an arrest warrant for the chief of its partner in Stolichnaya will not affect the agreement between the two companies....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has released of the first edition of its limited annual series of aged American whisky....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research