US: Heaven Hill adds to on-trade team
US spirits group Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced the appointment of Jessica Butt as on-trade area manager for the New York area.
Butt will be responsible for on-premise sales and promotional activities for Heaven Hill in New York City, reporting to regional manager Ed DiMuro. She was previously promotions manager for the Hart Agency, and formerly worked for Southern Wine & Spirits and Charmer Industries.
"As Heaven Hill's Metro New York on-premise strength grows it is increasingly important to support that area of our business with experienced and intelligent personnel," said Steve Feller, Heaven Hill's director for North American sales. "Jessica's role in the important Metro New York market will be a critical element in our growth."
Heaven Hill Distilleries has released of the first edition of its limited annual series of aged American whisky....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has lined up another flavour variant for its Burnett's vodka portfolio....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has redesigned its labelling for its Whaler's Hawaiian-style rum line....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has acquired the Mohawk domestic distilled spirits portfolio in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has signed up with Excelsior Imports to become the international distributor of its Brazilian Cachaça rum, Água Luca....
Heaven Hill Distilleries is to expand another of its facilities in the US....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has announced an addition to its sales team in the US. Dan Fornero, who has previously worked for E&J Gallo and Pernod Ricard, has become area manager for Indiana....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has been given the green light to expand its Kentucky-based distillery....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post