UK: Heartland Food Products widens Go Splash launch
Click through to view the Go Splash range
Heartland Food Products Group has expanded the roll out of its Go Splash water enhancer to the UK.
Go Splash, launched in the US at the start of last year, will be available exclusively to Tesco supermarkets, Heartland said today (17 June). It will sell for GBP2.45 (US$3.85) per bottle, with each bottle delivering 30 servings.
The four sugar-free flavours - Blackcurrant, Orange Pineapple and Energy Lightning Red - are aimed at children and “active, health-conscious adults”, Heartland said.
According to Heartland, the water enhancer market in the US is now worth US$750m in annual sales, and some of the soft drinks industry's biggest players are getting on board.
The Coca-Cola Co this month launched sports drink Powerade Zero Drops, which follows on the heels of the company's Dasani Drops, released in September. In 2011, Kraft Foods unveiled Mio.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Bottled Water market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2012-2016. The population is increasing in many countries and this is one of the key fact...
Returning from Mexico, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor shares his thoughts on what plastic packaging has to offer, going forward....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research