USA: HealthZone Announces Retention of World's Largest Food and Beverage Investment Bank
With more than $290 billion in assets and 110 offices worldwide, Rabobank is the leading global financial institution specializing in the food and beverage industry, including nutritional supplement companies. Rabobank is one of the world's largest mergers and acquisitions business focused on this industry.
Klee Irwin, HealthZone.com's President & CEO, commented, "We are excited about the prospects that our new association with Rabobank brings to the Company. They are a major international player and have facilitated financing and numerous mergers and acquisitions in the industry. We look forward to working with them to reach our goals."
Omni Nutraceuticals, Inc. is a leading formulator and supplier of natural health, herbal and nutritional supplement products for consumers, and is a proud member of The Organic Trade Association, Sustain, United Plant Savers, Physicians Committee of Responsible Medicine, American Preventative Medical Association, etc. Its product lines include popular brand name market leaders such as Diet System Six(TM), Nature's Secret®, Harmony Formulas®, Applied Nutrition®, Dr. Linus Pauling Vitamins®, Lifestyle Control Formulas(TM), Inholtra®, 151 Energy Bar(TM), Cholestaid(TM), Veromax(TM), etc. The company's products are sold in specialty natural health, nutrition and food retail stores worldwide. HealthZone.com, the company's leading Internet based distribution channel, was the first major on-line retailer of supplements. This Internet company sells over 16,000 health related products to consumers around the globe.
Information and statements in this report, other than historical information, should be considered forward-looking and reflect management's current views of future events and financial performance that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include, but are not limited to, the following: general economic conditions and developments within the Internet and Intranet industries; product development and technology changes; competition and pricing pressures; length of the sales cycle; variability of sales order flow and management growth.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research