USA: Healthy Yields, High-Quality Grapes Highlight Harvest 2000 at Villa Mt. Eden Winery
Bins overflowing with ripe grapes are arriving this week at Villa Mt. Eden's winery in Napa Valley during the waning days of the 2000 California harvest -- a harvest characterized by healthy yields and high-quality fruit. This year's harvest began in early September for Villa Mt. Eden when grapes arrived at the winery at a rapid pace due to the 100-degree temperatures the region experienced in mid-June.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch