US: Healthy Beverage unveils organic energy drink
The Healthy Beverage Co. is launching what it claims to be the first organic and Fair Trade-certified energy drink in the US.
The Pennsylvania-based company said yesterday (3 January) that Steaz Energy Drink is available nationwide. The company, which already sells Steaz Green Tea Soda, said the berry-flavoured carbonated drink is sourced from organic, Fair-Trade certified green tea from Sri Lanka.
Steaz Energy Drink also contains organic Guayaki yerba mate, which comes from a native tree found in the Brazilian rainforests. Mate contains three times the caffeine content of green tea. The drink also contains acai, a Brazilian fruit high in anthocyanin, and guarana.
Steaz Energy will be available in 12 oz. cans at US$1.99.
Jones Soda has secured exclusive rights to an anti-stress natural additive....
Leading Brands North America plans to launch its new energy drink by using the video games industry....
AG Barr is launching a larger can size for its Irn-Bru 32 energy drink....
Function Drinks has added three new drinks to its current line....
Who's Your Daddy has signed a distribution agreement with Seven-Up Bottling for its line of energy drinks....
Energy drink producer Who's Your Daddy has added Tony Seery, formerly San Diego area trade development manager for the Hansen Beverage Company, to its sales team....
Hansen Natural Corporation has received an additional Nasdaq Staff Determination letter, stating it was not in compliance with the filing requirements for continued listing under Nasdaq regulations....
Del Monte Foods is branching into the energy drink sector in the US....
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research