CANADA: Health hazard alert - Recall of Mount Pelion brand bottled water
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning consumers not to consume or use Mount Pelion brand bottled water as this product may be contaminated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa.Mount Pelion brand bottled water is sold in 18.9 litres, 11.4 litres, 4 litres, 1.5 litres and 500 ml sizes in Ontario. The company, Mount Pelion Water is voluntarily recalling these products from the marketplace.Bottled water contaminated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria may not look or smell spoiled. Consumers should dispose of remaining product immediately. Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection may lead to gastrointestinal illness or other more serious consequences.There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of this bottled water.The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is monitoring the effectiveness of the recall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends