Product Launch - UK: Healey’s Cornish Bite
Healey’s Cornish Bite
Healey’s Cornish Bite
Category - Energy drinks, apple juice, salted
Available - From this week
Location - UK, Devon and Cornwall; Tesco and independent retailers
Price - SRP of GBP1.09 (US$1.70) per 25cl can
Distribution - Healey's
Cider maker Healey’s has entered the UK energy drinks market with Cornish Bite.
Cornish Bite is 25% apple juice and made with Cornish sea salt, which helps maintain a balance of electrolytes in the body Healey's said today (28 August). Each 25cl can contains 80mg of caffeine, equivalent to a single shot of espresso coffee.
Cornwall-based Healey’s makes juices, spirits and cider, including the Rattler cloudy cider.
Earlier this month, The Coca-Cola Co took aim at the in-home carbonation market, through its tie-up with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Richard Corbett surveys the battlefield....
In 2012, Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to adapt to the gloomy economic climate by holding back prices, offering its core carbonates brands at lower retail prices than its main competitor Cía Servic...
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research