Product Launch - UK: Healey’s Cornish Bite
Healey’s Cornish Bite
Healey’s Cornish Bite
Category - Energy drinks, apple juice, salted
Available - From this week
Location - UK, Devon and Cornwall; Tesco and independent retailers
Price - SRP of GBP1.09 (US$1.70) per 25cl can
Distribution - Healey's
Cider maker Healey’s has entered the UK energy drinks market with Cornish Bite.
Cornish Bite is 25% apple juice and made with Cornish sea salt, which helps maintain a balance of electrolytes in the body Healey's said today (28 August). Each 25cl can contains 80mg of caffeine, equivalent to a single shot of espresso coffee.
Cornwall-based Healey’s makes juices, spirits and cider, including the Rattler cloudy cider.
Earlier this month, The Coca-Cola Co took aim at the in-home carbonation market, through its tie-up with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Richard Corbett surveys the battlefield....
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide al...
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research