UK: Hayman relaunches Scorpion Tequila
Hayman Distillers has unveiled the first phase of its relaunch for the Scorpion Tequila brand with new packaging for the Gold and Silver variants in the range.
The company said this weekend that it has re-designed the transparent front label to give greater focus to its scorpion logo. A solid back label has also been added to the bottle.
Building on its existing customer base in the UK, Scandinavia and Asia, Scorpion Tequila Silver and Gold will be available in all international markets from next month.
Hayman Distillers' marketing director James Hayman said: "This new packaging marks the first phase of relaunch for Scorpion Tequila. The response from our existing customers and consumer research has been very positive.
"We're now in the process of finalising the different flavours in the range and these will be relaunched in the New Year, supported by a PR and sampling campaign to help build greater distribution in the UK."
A new public relations agency has been appointed for two of Coors Brewing Company's beer brands....
German spirits group Borco has struck a distribution deal in India for its Sierra Tequila brand....
The US and Mexico have struck an agreement on Tequila allowing US distributors to import the spirit in bulk and bottle it north of the border....
Blavod Extreme Spirits is in talks to expand distribution of El Diamante del Cielo Tequila in the US....
Sweden's state-owned retail monopoly Systembolaget is launching an SEK8m (US$960,000) ad campaign to defend its hold on alcohol sales in the country....
The Blavod Extreme Spirits joint venture Diamante Spirits is to produce and market a new Tequila, El Diamante del Cielo (Diamond in the Sky). The new product will have a retail value between US$45-60 ...
Mexico, the US and Canada will sign an accord aimed at boosting the quality of Tequila-based produced outside Mexico, a spokeswoman for supplier's lobby Consejo Regulador del Tequila (CRT) confirmed t...
The CEO of Fortune Brands believes the Pernod acquisition of Allied will prevail sooner rather than later....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets