UK: Hayman Distillers unveils new-look Royal Dock gin
Click through to view the new design
UK-based Hayman Distillers has extended a packaging revamp of its gin range with an overhaul of its Royal Dock Navy Strength Gin.
The new-look Royal Dock features an updated logo, new labels and a new bottle design, the group said today (18 November). It follows a redesign of Hayman's other core gin labels - London Dry Gin, Old Tom Gin and Sloe Gin - earlier this year.
“We are delighted to be launching our newly-branded Royal Dock Navy Strength Gin which gives the product a more contemporary feel while also aligning it with the rest of our core range of gins,” Miranda Hayman, the company's marketing director, said.
Hayman's other gin brands, including 1850 Reserve and Gin Liqueur, are likely to be updated early next year, the company said.
The 57% abv Royal Dock was launched last September.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban