UK: Hayman Distillers aims for "modern feel" with packaging refresh
Haymans has given its range a refresh
English family gin distillers Hayman has rebranded its core product range to give the brand "a more modern feel" and plans more promotional activity.
The re-launch, to coincide with the company's 150th anniversary, features an updated logo, new labels and a new bottle design, the Essex-based group said. The new branding features on the core range of Hayman’s London Dry Gin, Hayman’s Old Tom Gin an Hayman’s Sloe Gin.
"We are really excited about celebrating our 150th year and have a series of other activities planned to ensure Hayman’s continues to be at the forefront of English gin distilling,” said director James Hayman.
The firm's Royal Dock Navy Strength Gin was launched last September.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research