UK: Hayman Distillers aims for "modern feel" with packaging refresh
Haymans has given its range a refresh
English family gin distillers Hayman has rebranded its core product range to give the brand "a more modern feel" and plans more promotional activity.
The re-launch, to coincide with the company's 150th anniversary, features an updated logo, new labels and a new bottle design, the Essex-based group said. The new branding features on the core range of Hayman’s London Dry Gin, Hayman’s Old Tom Gin an Hayman’s Sloe Gin.
"We are really excited about celebrating our 150th year and have a series of other activities planned to ensure Hayman’s continues to be at the forefront of English gin distilling,” said director James Hayman.
The firm's Royal Dock Navy Strength Gin was launched last September.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads