UK: Hayman Distillers aims for "modern feel" with packaging refresh
Haymans has given its range a refresh
English family gin distillers Hayman has rebranded its core product range to give the brand "a more modern feel" and plans more promotional activity.
The re-launch, to coincide with the company's 150th anniversary, features an updated logo, new labels and a new bottle design, the Essex-based group said. The new branding features on the core range of Hayman’s London Dry Gin, Hayman’s Old Tom Gin an Hayman’s Sloe Gin.
"We are really excited about celebrating our 150th year and have a series of other activities planned to ensure Hayman’s continues to be at the forefront of English gin distilling,” said director James Hayman.
The firm's Royal Dock Navy Strength Gin was launched last September.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research