UK: Hayman Distillers aims for "modern feel" with packaging refresh
Haymans has given its range a refresh
English family gin distillers Hayman has rebranded its core product range to give the brand "a more modern feel" and plans more promotional activity.
The re-launch, to coincide with the company's 150th anniversary, features an updated logo, new labels and a new bottle design, the Essex-based group said. The new branding features on the core range of Hayman’s London Dry Gin, Hayman’s Old Tom Gin an Hayman’s Sloe Gin.
"We are really excited about celebrating our 150th year and have a series of other activities planned to ensure Hayman’s continues to be at the forefront of English gin distilling,” said director James Hayman.
The firm's Royal Dock Navy Strength Gin was launched last September.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Vodka Market in Europe 2014-2018