UK: Hayman Distillers aims for "modern feel" with packaging refresh
Haymans has given its range a refresh
English family gin distillers Hayman has rebranded its core product range to give the brand "a more modern feel" and plans more promotional activity.
The re-launch, to coincide with the company's 150th anniversary, features an updated logo, new labels and a new bottle design, the Essex-based group said. The new branding features on the core range of Hayman’s London Dry Gin, Hayman’s Old Tom Gin an Hayman’s Sloe Gin.
"We are really excited about celebrating our 150th year and have a series of other activities planned to ensure Hayman’s continues to be at the forefront of English gin distilling,” said director James Hayman.
The firm's Royal Dock Navy Strength Gin was launched last September.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future