US: Hawaiian Springs Water expands in south-west
Hawaiian Springs has expanded its reach in the US through a distribution agreement with two retail outlets in the south-west of the country.
The Hawaii-based bottled water company has signed deals that will see its products become available in 105 H-E-B Grocery stores in Texas and 13 AJ's Fine Foods outlets in Arizona. Prior to the placements, Hawaiian Springs was only available in 23 Texas locations and in California, the firm said yesterday (1 September).
Last month, the company announced a distribution deal with Raley's, Gelson's, and Bristol Farms Markets throughout California.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign