US: Hawaiian Springs readies US release for bottled water brand
Hawaiian Springs has lined up the US roll-out of its namesake water brand.
The company, which claims to bottle "one of the freshest waters available", said today (2 June) that Hawaiian Springs will be available at health food retailers in the country including Whole Foods and Mother's Market.
Distributed predominately in the Hawaiian Islands since 1995, the water is bottled within 30 days of falling on the main island of Hawaii as rain.
"We believe Hawaiian Springs will be incredibly well received by discerning, health-conscious consumers throughout the US," said Rick Hadley, chairman and CEO of Hawaiian Springs. "While other processed waters can leach minerals and nutrients from the body, Hawaiian Springs natural water is filtered through 13,000 feet of volcanic rock and is among the purest in the world."
Further specific details to the US roll-out were not disclosed.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Rum trade body targets US with provenance marque
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets