US: Hawaiian Springs readies US release for bottled water brand
Hawaiian Springs has lined up the US roll-out of its namesake water brand.
The company, which claims to bottle "one of the freshest waters available", said today (2 June) that Hawaiian Springs will be available at health food retailers in the country including Whole Foods and Mother's Market.
Distributed predominately in the Hawaiian Islands since 1995, the water is bottled within 30 days of falling on the main island of Hawaii as rain.
"We believe Hawaiian Springs will be incredibly well received by discerning, health-conscious consumers throughout the US," said Rick Hadley, chairman and CEO of Hawaiian Springs. "While other processed waters can leach minerals and nutrients from the body, Hawaiian Springs natural water is filtered through 13,000 feet of volcanic rock and is among the purest in the world."
Further specific details to the US roll-out were not disclosed.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team