US: Hawaiian Springs readies US release for bottled water brand
Hawaiian Springs has lined up the US roll-out of its namesake water brand.
The company, which claims to bottle "one of the freshest waters available", said today (2 June) that Hawaiian Springs will be available at health food retailers in the country including Whole Foods and Mother's Market.
Distributed predominately in the Hawaiian Islands since 1995, the water is bottled within 30 days of falling on the main island of Hawaii as rain.
"We believe Hawaiian Springs will be incredibly well received by discerning, health-conscious consumers throughout the US," said Rick Hadley, chairman and CEO of Hawaiian Springs. "While other processed waters can leach minerals and nutrients from the body, Hawaiian Springs natural water is filtered through 13,000 feet of volcanic rock and is among the purest in the world."
Further specific details to the US roll-out were not disclosed.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits