USA: Hawaiian Natural Water Company, Inc. and AMCON Distributing Company subsidiary agree to merge
AMCON Distributing Company (Amex: DIT) and Hawaiian Natural Water Company, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: HNWC) announced today that they have entered into a merger agreement, pursuant to which Hawaiian Natural would be merged with and into, and thereby become, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AMCON. The merger consideration values the entire common equity interest in HNWC at $2,865,348, payable in Common Stock of DIT, which will be priced no lower than $6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review