USA: Hawaiian Natural Water Company, Inc. and AMCON Distributing Company subsidiary agree to merge
AMCON Distributing Company (Amex: DIT) and Hawaiian Natural Water Company, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: HNWC) announced today that they have entered into a merger agreement, pursuant to which Hawaiian Natural would be merged with and into, and thereby become, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AMCON. The merger consideration values the entire common equity interest in HNWC at $2,865,348, payable in Common Stock of DIT, which will be priced no lower than $6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report