USA: Hawaiian Natural Water Company, Inc. and AMCON Distributing Company subsidiary agree to merge
AMCON Distributing Company (Amex: DIT) and Hawaiian Natural Water Company, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: HNWC) announced today that they have entered into a merger agreement, pursuant to which Hawaiian Natural would be merged with and into, and thereby become, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AMCON. The merger consideration values the entire common equity interest in HNWC at $2,865,348, payable in Common Stock of DIT, which will be priced no lower than $6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report