US: Havoc hires former Pepsi senior manager
American Enterprise Development Corp (AEDC) and Havoc Distribution have appointed a former Pepsi senior manager to a consultancy role within the company.
Rick Peterson, who has 28 years of account sales, operations and marketing experience in beverages and consumer products, has previous experience with PepsiCo, Gatorade, Tropicana, HJ Heinz and Sara Lee, the company said today (3 June).
"Rick's wealth of knowledge in distribution, retailing and merchandising should generate significant opportunities for growth of the Havoc Energy Drink family of brands," the company said.
Earlier this year, AEDC upped its presence on the American Football scene in the US, teaming up with arenafootball2 league football team the Amarillo Dusters in Texas to produce an Amarillo Dusters-branded version of Havoc. The beverage is distributed by Miller of Amarillo, and has increases AEDC's presence in the af2 arena. The company has a multi-year partnership as the official drink of the af2 league.
Drought conditions have made the last few years tough for Australian wine producers. But while one might have expected the extended hot and dry conditions to be a fillip for the soft drinks sector, fi...
A recent report has warned that confidence in the soft drinks industry in Europe is on the slide....
Drinks giant PepsiCo has extended its partnership with Britvic in the UK, according to local reports....
Britvic has reported a healthy lift in its full-year operating profit on the back of a similar rise in sales....
Russian juice producer Lebedyanksy may borrow up to RUB10bn (US$364m) from its main stakeholder PepsiCo in a bid to help it finance current operations....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
US food and beverage giant PepsiCo has outlined a US$3bn investment package for its business in Mexico as it looks to build its Sabritas and Gamesa operations south of the border....
Pepsi-Cola has confirmed the departure of its vice president of marketing for non-CSDSs in North America....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages