US: Havoc energy drink goes sugar free
American Enterprise Development Corporation has launched a sugar-free version of its Havoc energy drink brand across the US.
The Dallas-based company said today (2 October) that it has completed the development and packaging of the sugar-free energy drink due to customers demanding the same flavour as the original, but a healthier alternative.
Havoc president C. K Williams said: "As we roll out our sugar-free product, we expect our sales to nearly double over the next couple of months. We expect to grow market share against our competitors through aggressive marketing and distribution."
Havoc Distribution develops, manufactures and distributes energy drink products through affiliations with collegiate universities and conferences, professional sports franchises and corporate alliances. American Enterprise Development is represented by Sports Media Inc.
Notwithstanding a disappointing performance from carbonates in 2006 as a result of a C02 shortage, recent years have seen strong growth in the South African soft drinks market. Richard Corbett of rese...
Growing consumer interest in the health-enhancing properties of exotic fruits has proved a significant boon for the soft drinks industry. Most of these superfruits end up in juice form, writes Shane S...
Red Bull is preparing to launch a natural cola drink in seven countries, local reports have suggested....
Purple Beverage Co. has hired a former director at Red Bull North America as its vice president for on-trade sales....
Ocean Spray has extended its range of beverages to include an energy drink. The North American cooperative said the drinks will be available from Match, across the US....
Newer beverage lines continue to drive growth in the US soft drink market, which enlarged by 1.3% in 2007, according to figures released this week....
Ocean Spray has launched a line of vitamin-infused energy drinks in the US....
The Playboy brand group and Play Beverages have announced the roll-out of an energy drink under the Playboy brand....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends