Product Launch - GLOBAL: Havana Club International's Havana Club Selección de Maestros
Havana Club Selección de Maestros
Havana Club International's Havana Club Selección de Maestros
Category - Spirits, rum, dark, 45% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and in Travel Retail. It will be available both on-trade and off-trade
Price - RRP of EUR45 (US$62) per bottle
Selección de Maestros was test launched in some markets in 2008 as Havana Club Cuban Barrel Proof.
Havana Club International is a joint venture between Cuban firm Cubaexport and Pernod Ricard.
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
A recent product extension in the Scotch whisky category has caught Richard Woodard's eye this month. While the move is certainly a positive in its use of innovation, it also shows how difficult it is...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer