US: Hat Trick to hit Texas
Hat Trick Beverage has set a start date for its joint venture with Texas-based Waterfall Beverage.
The water company said today (27 January) that it would launch the joint venture in the middle of next month.
"Waterfall will be carrying our complete product line," said Larry Twombly, Hat Trick's president and CEO. "In return, Hat Trick will supply marketing support as well as sales support. They will not only be selling it to their regular high-end customers but they will be targeting new convenience store accounts as well. This will increase revenues and open new markets for our complete product line."
Separately, Hat Trick plans to expand its proprietary distribution into the so-called 'Inland Empire,' a fast growing area east of Los Angeles and Orange County, California. Hat Trick currently operates Blue Line Distributing in San Diego County. With the addition of a new distribution company in the Inland Empire, Hat Trick will have an established foothold in an area with a population base of over 20m people.
"I believe with the addition of our new relationships, revenues will increase substantially over first quarter of 2005," Twombly added.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts