US: Hat Trick to focus on core business
Specialist soft drinks producer Hat Trick Beverages has sold off its non-core businesses to focus on its growing beverage business.
The company sold CED Entertainment to Central Park North Records, and also completed its early sale of Halogen Records and CPN KIDZ Entertainment. It has also dissolved its relationship with MediaG3.
"With the beverage business growing at such a rapid pace, we felt it necessary to focus on the core business that has brought us this far and will bring us to the next level," said Larry Twombly, president and CEO.
California-based Hat Trick produces and distributes three water-based drinks: Vitality Beverage, Snap Z Energy Drink and Dos Lagos. New products include Pumped Fitness, Aquas Frecas and Martian Colony Atomic Cocktail.
Function Drinks has added to its range of energy drinks in the US through the launch of Alternative Energy....
A look at this month's new beverage products includes the Cocaine controversy in the US, a newly-sized water targeting men in the UK and a Brazilian octagonally-packaged water....
Energy drink Enviga is expected to prove a hit with the female market, according to Euromonitor International....
US soft drinks group Hansen Natural Corp could see its shares de-listed from the NASDAQ stock exchange due to the delayed filing of its quarterly results....
A German packaging group has developed a container designed to boost the shelf life of functional drinks containing active ingredients....
PepsiCo has started testing a protein-based energy drink in the US, which does not carry the company's name on it....
Soft drinks giant Coca-Cola has launched a line extension to its Full Throttle energy drink brand called Full Throttle Blue Demon....
Specialist soft drinks producer Hansen Natural Corporation has reported record sales for both the third quarter and the first three months of the year....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets