US: Hat Trick signs up RushNet as Midwest distributor
Beverage marketing company RushNet, Inc. has announced that it has signed a deal with Hat Trick Beverages to market its products in the Midwest region of the US.
The two parties had been negotiating the deal since October. It was finally sealed at the National Convenience Store Show in Atlanta last week, the two companies said yesterday (14 November).
Under the agreement, RushNet will distribute Hat Trick's Pumped Fitness Water, and Vitamin-Packed Roadkill Beverages, in addition to two new products that are already available in the north-east and west coast markets.
The addition of the Hat Trick products significantly expands RushNet's portfolio of beverage products. Hat Trick said it welcomed "the opportunity to increase the territory for its innovative beverages by utilising RushNet's distribution network".
Larry Twombly, president of Hat Trick, said: "Our agreement with RushNet will definitely escalate our outreach into the Midwest, and we look forward to partnering with them there. We are fortunate to be able to use RushNet's distribution network in that area, and their expertise will certainly develop that market more expediently for us, since our growth in the north-east and west coast has kept us very busy. We also foresee many other potential opportunities to develop this relationship further through joint marketing and distribution possibilities."
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1