US: Hat Trick CEO to publish "insider's" blog
The CEO at Hat Trick Beverage is to begin publishing an ongoing weblog on the company's corporate website.
Larry Twombly's 'blog', the company said yesterday (11 October), will provide an "insider's view of the beverage industry" in an effort to facilitate communication between the company, its shareholders and the public.
Twombly will use the blog to describe the day-to-day challenges the company faces, its strategies and developments, Hat Trick said.
Twombly said: "We are committed to keeping the lines of communication open with our investors. Providing a view 'behind the curtain' of the beverage industry is a way for us to provide continual updates on our progress in this dynamic industry, and to take advantage of some of the advantages and flexibility of the latest technology."
Earlier this year, the California-based company unveiled a new website. The company described www.hattrickbeverages.com as a work in progress, but encouraged interested parties to visit the site and find out more about its drinks range.
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World