US: Hat Trick Beverage lines up portfolio additions
Hat Trick Beverage plans to release new additions to its Pumped Fitness and Road Kill brands.
The company said today (3 August) that it is developing a sparkling water beverage for its dumbbell-packaged, Pumped Fitness line, called Pumped Water. At the same time, the beverage maker plans to introduce a lemon/lime flavour to its Road Kill drinks line. The beverage, called Yellow Goose Juice, will be targeted at both children and adults, the company said.
Hat Trick Beverage president Larry Twombly said: "Road Kill has been accepted with more enthusiasm than was anticipated. The cry for more flavours has been heard by us. We are responding with another great flavour for all the kids and the adults that never grew up. We are already starting to position ourselves for an outstanding 2008."
Both drinks are scheduled to be released across the US from November.
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends