US: Hat Trick announces plans for acquisition
Hat Trick Beverages has identified a suitable merger candidate, the company announced today (23 May).
The merger candidate is a US-based company in the coffee business, which Hat Trick CEO Sender Vaiser said would give the company an instant 150-member network to distribute its new Tonino Lamborghini energy drink via its Tango Boost division.
"This is a well known company in the industry," Vaiser said. "It has been in operation for the past six years and is profitable."
The company said it is currently in its due diligence process mode and should be in a position to make a concrete announcement within the next ten business days.
Shares have already been allocated towards the planned merger and Hat Trick is structuring the deal to include both cash and stock so as not to disturb its existing share structure of authorised and outstanding shares.
Vaiser concluded: "We envision having Hat Trick transformed into a truly global beverage company offering everything from hot and cold, exotic and energy drink variety, including distribution and full scale logistical solutions of our proprietary product lines."
Sectors: Soft drinks
Coca-Cola's distribution deal with Hansen Natural may best be summed up with the old catchphrase, 'if you can't beat them, join them'....
A recent report has warned that confidence in the soft drinks industry in Europe is on the slide....
Hansen Natural reached a distribution deal this week with Coca-Cola Co, together with Coca-Cola Enterprises, to distribute its Monster energy drink in six Western European countries as well as Canada ...
PepsiCo Canada has announced that it will voluntarily disclose the amount of caffeine on all its product packaging, including Pepsi, Pepsi Max and Lipton Iced Tea brands....
Bebida Beverage Company is looking to increase the presence of its Piranha Spring Water brand in the US....
Strong growth for the Monster Energy drink brand has lifted sales and profit at Hansen Natural Corp in the third quarter, the group has said....
A first round of bidding has taken place for Danone's Frucor drinks division, according to reports....
Hansen Natural has warned that it will take a hefty charge following this week's announcement that it has secured a distribution deal with The Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Enterprises....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends