Product Launch - UK: Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Click through to view Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Category - Beer, lager, 4.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, exclusive to Marks & Spencer
Price - GBP3.49 (US$5.35) per bottle
Scottish craft brewer Harviestoun has produced a lager exclusive to UK retailer Marks & Spencer.
Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager is a “zesty brew” that uses Hersbrucker lager hops and fermented at a very low temperature using lager yeast, Harviestoun said. The Alva-based brewer previously developed Finest Porter for Tesco, but a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks it has no current plans to make more beers exclusively for supermarkets.
Scottish Craft Lager is available in all Marks & Spencer outlets.
In December, Harviestoun launched its portfolio in 33cl bottles to satisfy demand for the format in the on-trade.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research