Product Launch - UK: Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Click through to view Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Harviestoun's Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager
Category - Beer, lager, 4.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, exclusive to Marks & Spencer
Price - GBP3.49 (US$5.35) per bottle
Scottish craft brewer Harviestoun has produced a lager exclusive to UK retailer Marks & Spencer.
Marks & Spencer Scottish Craft Lager is a “zesty brew” that uses Hersbrucker lager hops and fermented at a very low temperature using lager yeast, Harviestoun said. The Alva-based brewer previously developed Finest Porter for Tesco, but a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks it has no current plans to make more beers exclusively for supermarkets.
Scottish Craft Lager is available in all Marks & Spencer outlets.
In December, Harviestoun launched its portfolio in 33cl bottles to satisfy demand for the format in the on-trade.
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research